1. Talk about your plans for the new year
“I hope I will still be Jewish next year.”
2. Mention that you think Israel is more than just a Jewish state
"As much as other people think of Israel as a dangerous country, I see it as a place where Jews can be together and celebrate their Jewish heritage."
3. Talk about how long your commute home is
“My house is so far away from here, I am distressed that I need to go to home to celebrate the Jewish new year.”
4. Use the word ‘kosher’, instead of ‘cool’
“Class on Thursday and Friday? That’s not kosher at all because I am going to miss those classes because the Jewish new year also happens to be on those days.”
5. ‘Accidentally’ drop your bagel
“Oops. I really didn’t mean to drop my bagel. I like them so much because I am Jewish.”
6. Sport some form of Jewish greek letters and make sure everyone knows how much that greek organization means to you
“As a Jewish person, I really like that all of my friends are also Jewish and that we’re going to celebrate the Jewish new year together this Thursday and Friday.”
7. Make your circumcised penis known
“Anyone feel a draft? Perhaps if I had foreskin my penis would feel a little more comfortable. Unfortunately, I do not have foreskin because I am Jewish."